Greetings

Sul sul, neighbors and thank you for visiting my blog! I can't wait to get to know all of you while I explore and adjust to my new home, and hopefully we can all be best friends!

Friday, September 3, 2021

Vacay Day!

 I really needed to get away the other day, and think about what I was doing at my job...


So I took a vacay day!!

I went to Hamfort-on-Bagley (I think that's what it was called, cute little place, ever been?) and found this adorable pub! Let me tell you, the bartender makes a mean Zebra Fizz.

(super cute pub walkup)

I ran into Eliza Pancakes, and my goodness she is BORING. (I can say that, because I even asked her if she read my blog, and she asked what even a blog was.) Fun fact: she is unemployed! Like, girl, what do you do all day?! 


(my new pubgoing friends!)


I have been so busy with work lately, that I missed Love Day :(

Also, the day after I came back from vacation, my phone was filled with calls from my pubbies asking me when I'm coming back! They love me :)


No comments:

Post a Comment