Greetings

Sul sul, neighbors and thank you for visiting my blog! I can't wait to get to know all of you while I explore and adjust to my new home, and hopefully we can all be best friends!

Sunday, September 5, 2021

I Quit!

 Sul sul everyone!


Title says it all: I quit my job, I could not stand programming one more day! I was freelancing...

My first client was super rude, even though I worked my butt off to get his ridiculous requests done way before deadline. Jerk.

I have done a few gigs so far, but...

Agatha Crumplebottom stopped by and told me I have a face for MOVIES!!! So I went to work doing auditions, and have my first commercial tomorrow!

Hobart and Liberty came over to hang out after the audition, and both were there to congratulate me when I got the call!


(so tired after audition... Hobart being a typical man and watching tv during my nap)

I can't wait to share my first commercial filming experience with you all... hopefully I'll be able to get some great behind the scenes shots! Dag dag!


No comments:

Post a Comment