Greetings

Sul sul, neighbors and thank you for visiting my blog! I can't wait to get to know all of you while I explore and adjust to my new home, and hopefully we can all be best friends!

Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Snow!!!

 Sul sul, everyone!

Of course I went to work instead of working from home, and today is the day it snowed. It didn't last long again, but I did get a cool picture of the stream outside my house:



I'm thinking about if I really want to stick to my job. I make good money, but I reallllllly hate programming. I'll stay at it for now, but literally every time I come home the last thing I want to do is even look at computers. It sucks, because I love playing video games and chatting with my friends, and most of all, blogging for all my fans! Haha. Something for me to think about I guess.

Dag dag, have a great night!


No comments:

Post a Comment